Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arms industry is gonna be pissed.

Comment

Nahh, we'll find somebody else to blow up.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
        Nahh, we'll find somebody else to blow up.
        But we've run out of Axis of Evil people.

Comment

Did they not think of teh poor oil speculators?
          "

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
            They are operating out of the Swiss embassy. Can you imagine someone storming the SWISS embassy
            Well now, that is a very good point.

Still, they will be out and about Teheran living their lives under the watchful scruitiny of the Revolutionary Guards.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Re: US Diplomats To Set Up Shop In Iran

Originally posted by Patroklos

Rufus, you need to get reasigned, Apolyton needs a man on the ground
              Well, I'm going to DC for a year to learn Dari, which is the language of northern Afghanistan and a dialect of Farsi. I'm sure I'll be there eventually.

Now, how do I keep my wife from seeing this story...
              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Working...
              X