X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VANGUARD

Comment

Originally posted by Felch

You can die doing anything. If they'd just been honest and said, "We painted this on each other's cars," the rednecks would have probably let it go. Instead, they got all scared and ran away. That only encouraged the bullies. That and the fact that it's safe to pick on Brits because they don't believe in guns.
      Maybe you're more familiar with the redneck subculture, but I'm definitely not. Its almost totally alien to me: I don't know what these degenerates believe, I don't know how they think, I can't predict what they'll do if I say this or that, or do this or that.

If the guys from Top Gear went to Saudi Arabia and wrote "Muhammad shagged camels" on their cars, you can pretty much predict what'll happen next. Not so with rednecks. Its like trying to predict the behavior of the people who live in Innsmouth
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Nostromo
        If the guys from Top Gear went to Saudi Arabia and wrote "Muhammad shagged camels" on their cars, you can pretty much predict what'll happen next. Not so with rednecks. Its like trying to predict the behavior of the people who live in Innsmouth
        Innsmouth is New England. Those are a bunch of degenerates.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Clarkson went to the same boarding school as I did.

Not, I might add, at the same time as me.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Which was nice.

Comment

Top Gear funny?

Cows eat grass?

Bears **** in the woods?

Comment

Top Gear is pretty damn funny.

And entertaining.

Blind Man Outraces Female Driver - Watch more free videos

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                X