X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Female Tourist Aggressors Arrested After Sex Competition

greek police has a sense of humour

Women Arrested in Sex Competition
    Women Face Prostitution Charges; Men Charged with Encouraging Obscene Beahvior

Nine British women were facing prostitution charges after being arrested at the weekend for taking part in an oral sex competition in the Greek holiday island of Zakynthos, police said on Monday.

Six British and six Greek men, including two bar owners, were also charged in the incident, which took place at Laganas beach in the south of the Ionian island, which lies off the west coast of mainland Greece, police said.

The women, who came to the popular resort on holiday, had been paid to take part in the competition, which was video recorded and was to be posted on the Internet, police said.

The men were charged with encouraging obscene behavior.

In recent years, Laganas has established itself as one of Greece's most popular destinations for twenty-something holidaymakers and is known for its wild party scene.

Around 15 million people -- a fifth of them British -- visit the eastern Mediterranean country each year, drawn by its soaring summer temperatures, azure waters and sandy beaches.

(Reporting by Daniel Flynn)

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

So the men who began the competition get an obscene behavior charge, and the women who joined it get prostitution? Yeah, that's fair.

Stoopid Greeks.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
      So the men who began the competition get an obscene behavior charge, and the women who joined it get prostitution? Yeah, that's fair.

Stoopid Greeks.
      Nah, the policemen was probably relatives to the barowners while the women just was some ugly furriners. The police was further pissed for not being invited to participate - if they had been, there would not have been any arrests.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Who has won teh competition?
        Blah

Comment

Why wasn't I informed?

Comment

BlackCat=TRUTH
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What were the women doing when the Greek guys were blowing the British guys?
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Well, maybe a little
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Dey wus prostitutin'
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Ow, my head... that ouzo must've had something in it.

Wait. Where's my handbag? And these windows look funny. I need a drink, my mouth tastes odd.
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

that was a quite disgusting post
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I imagine what happened is the organizers paid the women and found male volunteers to participate. That might explain the difference in the charges. I mean I imagine the men involved didn't organize the competition. I'd be curious though if the organizers got something more serious.
                        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
                          Ow, my head... that ouzo must've had something in it.

Wait. Where's my handbag? And these windows look funny. I need a drink, my mouth tastes odd.
                          Btw, if you ever consider travelling abroad, Finland is very beautiful country and with lots of Vodka. You know, just to get that odd taste off

Comment

I went on holiday there when I was a kid, although I must say I was too young to remember anything like that. I'll have to ask my dad
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              I went on holiday there when I was a kid, although I must say I was too young to remember anything like that.
                              I thought you were still too young..?

Comment

Working...
                              X