Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help guys

Hi all,

All I need you guys to do is to click our company link and browse quickly, anywhere through the site so that it pops-up first in google.

I know. The site is new and we need to replace our product drawings with real pictures...and update a couple of things. But anyhow, I am not posting this for feedback on the site, just click the link and browse quickly.

Thank you.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Pas de Francais
    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Il est pas tout a fait termine.

Je travail la dessus.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

People clicking links and browsing your site isn't going to help your google ranking that much unless people are using google toolbar.

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

It helped a lot with the 48" Pizza and Happy Putin though....

Spec.

Comment

Google is helped by linkbacks, not by clicks.
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Think of it as one giant cirlce jerk.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Will we get a discount?

Not like I have much use for abrasives. Mesh screen disks could come in handy though.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

If I need a harsh abrasive, I'll ask Wiggy to rub his ass all over my countertop.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Done, about 50 times.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Waste of time Spec, ideally, you'd give us the link via a google search page and we all click that.

Not that it would have much effect..
                      be free

Comment

How do I do that?

Like so? Click the sixth one then.

Spec.

Comment

Done.

Site needs a lot of work.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Okay. Hope it helps.
                            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Done.
                              What?

Comment

Working...
                              X