diet coke + mentos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrian
    Never seen the Mythbusters episode on this, I take it?
    nope

the local channel was playing their pirate special the other day how old is that?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
      If a new user finds Apolyton and sees some lame video from several years ago
      2 != several

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        2 != several
        This is not an argument, Markos.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This effect was was first shown on US TV in 2002. These videos might be only 2 years old, but it's much older than that.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

what's wrong with old news? some of us might only be 10 hours per day on the net and not 18
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Nothing but article 3 of the Apolyton constitution says: no chance to make fun of MarkG should be passed up
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

rules are rules - I understand
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                  This effect was was first shown on US TV in 2002.
                  I only watch the very best from US TV

Comment

Ah, like Will and Grace?
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

This is older than that... I did stuff like this when I was 12. That was a long time ago...

My favorite was putting the sugar sticks from those candy things where you have a couple of pouches of fruit-flavored sugar and one sugar stick to eat them with, into a can of soda, and then trying to drink it before the fizz fell off... very impossible of course but fun to try
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

They were called dipping sticks or something like that. I used to use skittles and coke (I got the idea from H.J. Simpson's "Skittle-brau")
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X