Grandson Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winston
    So even Texans start out small in this world. I was beginning to worry..
    Just a matter of perspective. the baby is 6 ft tall, the adults in the pics are 10 to 14 ft tall.
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I approve this epic thread
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Awesome, Sloww! Tommy is quite the little cutie and is obviously in good hands.

Your legacy is now assured.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Welcome on Earth, Tommy!
          Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Is Zack's last name Hilfiger, Lee, Lee Jones, or Bahama?
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Hilfiger is close.

Here's one more.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Handsome

If only you could get the baby smell through the internet.

Pre-emptively, i didn't mean the diaper one.

Comment

I have that shirt.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    I have that shirt.
                    You also have that whine whenever things don't go the way you want.

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

You also have that whine whenever things don't go the way you want.
                        And, like Sloww's grandson, I could still kick your ass without even trying.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Did you notice in the solo pic that he's making a fist?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Looks like a "Power to the People!!" fist.

Sorry, Slowwy, looks like you have a leftist grandson.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I hate to be the one to say it, SlowwHand, but in light of that last picture, I do hope they realise they've gotten a baby and not a toy.

That is not the way to go about caring for an infant, in my opinion. And the use of flash photography is questionable too.

Comment

Oh, come on. Putting sunglasses on him A) isn't that big a deal and B) deals with your concern over the murderous flash photography. If this is the worst that ever happens to him, he'll be damn lucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X