• Show
Clear All

Chicago.
    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Snuggles
      Chicago.
      QFT

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

QFT

That's a really good picture of the Chrysler Building
        B♭3

Comment

Americans drive really ugly cars, like that big red double-decker SUV. Not like in Shanghai...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
            I've got lots of people around here who swear they they will never buy an Anheuser-Busch product again because it is no longer "American".

It's so stupid I can't even begin to go into it.
            Tell them about Côte d'Or, which is the quintessential Belgian chocolate brand (recognition rate estimated at 102.37%), dating from 1880-something, and which has been under American ownership (Kraft Foods) for about 2 decades now...

I bet that ******** Obama doesn't realise this either.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

What does Obama got to do with this Colon?
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I don't know, but he's being an Antwerp?

*rimshot*

B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Americans drive really ugly cars, like that big red double-decker SUV. Not like in Shanghai...
                  SHANGHAI! AH YES BRING UP SHAINGHAI. This is called misdirection, you are trying to distract us by mentioning something unrelated to the main point of your post, like a magician brings out a WOMAN IN A THONG TO MAKE THE AUDIENCE STARE AT HER UNDERWEAR AND MISS THE FACT THAT HE IS IN FACT NOT ACTUALLY PUTTING THE TARANTULA IN HIS PANTS BUT RATHER IN A SECURE POUCH...

AMERICA DRIVES BEAUTIFUL CARS, what kind of whore has not heard of a pick up truck? I suppose you live in a cave where all you do is type up Java applets and watch hockey but the rest of us CARRY THINGS IN THE CABOOSE..from women to lawn men to alcoholic cargo the back of my Ford F150 is always full, what can be said about your Shanghai Hybrid HomoSedan? AH YES IT GETS GOOD GAS MILEDGE /adjusts glasses.

DORK ALERT DORK ALERT DORK ALERT ALL HANDS TO THE DORK STATIONS

Let's put things in perspective, CAMRY, F150, PONTIAC

Also double deckers are in LONDON! GET SOME POONTANG! IM DONE WITH YOU

Comment

Wiggy, you are beautiful.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

SHANGHAI! AH YES BRING UP SHAINGHAI. This is called misdirection, you are trying to distract us by mentioning something unrelated to the main point of your post, like a magician brings out a WOMAN IN A THONG TO MAKE THE AUDIENCE STARE AT HER UNDERWEAR AND MISS THE FACT THAT HE IS IN FACT NOT ACTUALLY PUTTING THE TARANTULA IN HIS PANTS BUT RATHER IN A SECURE POUCH...

AMERICA DRIVES BEAUTIFUL CARS, what kind of whore has not heard of a pick up truck? I suppose you live in a cave where all you do is type up Java applets and watch hockey but the rest of us CARRY THINGS IN THE CABOOSE..from women to lawn men to alcoholic cargo the back of my Ford F150 is always full, what can be said about your Shanghai Hybrid HomoSedan? AH YES IT GETS GOOD GAS MILEDGE /adjusts glasses.

I thought a Camry was, y'know. Made by slants, not honkies. One that comes as a hybrid.

At least it's not a Lesbaru.
                      B♭3

Comment

While that was beautiful, Wiggy, I'm not sure if you missed the in joke there.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

You didn't always get this foaming at the mouth, did you?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                            I didn't know this was under consideration. Appropriate, given my dislike of these beers.
                            They should force the inmates at gitmo to drink this stuff. That'll get the international community up in arms.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

@ wiggy
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                                They should force the inmates at gitmo to drink this stuff. That'll get the international community up in arms.
                                Since the Koran frowns on the consumption of alcohol, I imagine it would, yes.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X