Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNS thugs vandalise my college

Link

PUNE: Protesting against granting admissions to students from other states, a group of MNS activists on Saturday vandalised the premises of Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) in Pune.

The activists, who had gone to submit a memorandum to the institute's management, alleged it was favouring students from other states in admission by taking donations from them and ignored the locals.

Police have arrested three persons in connection with the incident at Kothrud area of the city.
    They've trashed a few labs.

*sigh*

I hate local politics.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! MIT IN PUNE! SUCK ONE! I'D VANDALIZE IT BECAUSE OF THE NAME! GOOD DAY!

Comment

Thugees on the loose in India.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

MNS is who?
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

"Maharashtra Navanirman Sena". It's a breakoff branch of the Shiv Sena, which is a Marathi chauvinist party.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm
            chauvinist party.
            Republicans?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

"Maharashtra Navanirman Sena". It's a breakoff branch of the Shiv Sena, which is a Marathi chauvinist party.

You're new to the concept of explaining stuff, aren't you?
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Translation: A brand of ethnic supremacist other than whatever Aneeshm is.
                1011 1100
                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Pretend I don't know anything about India or it's politics, and start over.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                      I think aneeshm is also Mara...thian(?), but he's a dangerous cosmopolitan leftist.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

aneeshm? Get your arse back in here and explain.

Comment

Marathi. Have you guys never played Europa Universalis?
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

If you're going to tell me that I need to play a PC strategy game in order to understand this obscure point on Indian politics, my mocking laughter will still be ringing in your ears several days from now.

Comment

Kilroy was here.
                              Long time member @ Apolyton
                              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Working...
                              X