Big boobs being discriminated - UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
    Companies charge more for XXL T-shirts; why not for DD+ brassieres?

The engineering challenges are daunting, and they require more material.
    I don't think anyone cares what a COMPANY charges.

The problem here is that the GOVERNMENT decided to tax people differently based on their breast size.

I'm surprised the feminists aren't all over this one.

Then again feminists hate women with big boobs

Comment

Uh no, DD. Read carefully.

Marks & Spencer has been forced to defend its £2 surcharge on bras
      It is a surcharge by the retailer, not a tax. There is no reference to any gov't agency anywhere in the article.

And if you think there aren't feminists who like (or even have!) large breasts, you'd be dead wrong about that, too.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yeah, M & S aint the government yet.

This is a silly argument - of course it's not discriminatory to charge more for something that costs more to make.

Comment

Clearly this thread needs more pics for us to make a proper judgement.

someone had to say it
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
            Clearly this thread needs more pics (extra large) for us to make a proper judgement.

someone had to say it
            Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
              Clearly this thread needs more pics for us to make a proper judgement.

someone had to say it
              This thread got just silly at some point. I was never expecting serious discussion, as few posters did!

Comment

A thread on boobs doesn't officially get silly until the obligatory double bounce appears:

Comment

Mmm, after being out for a night and having way too more discussions about Pringles ***** that looks nice.

Oh, kitties are being censored here as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X