Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany, no several countries at their best

1.)
    Dozens of German politicians have tabled a new law to extend voting rights to babies, toddlers, children and teenagers.

So, if its' for a decent number of German parlamentarians of several parties, instead of toddler sootherage as in other countries, Germany will soon have baby suffrage. Finally, the discrimination of millions will come to an end. 46 elected idiots really claim that the most important effect of this measure would be that politicians could no longer disrespect the legitimate interests of 14 million citizens. Only fair, I'd say, those new-born are those who will have to suffer those elected cretins for a longer time than others.

2.) I also wanted to make a story about the new German citizenship test, pointing out how inane it is, with the questionnaire oscilating between stupid, doubtful in the facts, unnecessary and offensive, but then I came across a page (in German)where you can also try the tests for the UK, the US and Austria, and I must admit that in comparison, the Germans did a great job.

As an applicant in the UK, you have to know this:

A dog has to...a. wear sunglasses on sunny days;
    b. wear a raincoat on rainy days;
    c. a collar with the owner's address.

The two fundamental characteristics of officials are...
    a. to be politically neutral and professional;
    b. politically correct, slow but diligent;
    c. friendly and effective

How many children do live with their biological parents
    a. 45%
    b. 55%
    c. 65% ( WTF?? )

The list of insanities could be extended. What's the point? The time is right for a little pogrome against incapable politicians and bureaucrats who make the lives of people miserable for no good reason.

edit: After having posted, I found this question:
    Where does Santa Clause come from
    a. North Pole
    b. Poland
    c. South Pole

Suddenly, I feel sympatheitc for Muslim hate preachers in GB.
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Re: Germany, no several countries at their best

First of all, mind your own business, it's not like Austria wasn't making enough news in the "silly" category these days.

Then again,

How many children do live with their biological parents
    a. 45%
    b. 55%
    c. 65%

No wonder British youth are so disturbed - one third of them are adopted.

Comment

It's called Sommertheater. Only a very naive person would take it serious.

Comment

The very fact that it's mentioned is a summer cabaret. Of course, this will not be realized. It's stupid nonetheless and those who "spoke out" surely didn't do it to look like the clowns they are. They probably want to be visionary or something... And considering how stupid people are, I can see this opinion go mainstream in 30 years.
        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

The journalist should get a good beating, if only verbally.

If 'Germany plans to do' whatever, you'd except it to be about the German government wanting to do something as well as having a good shot of accomplishing it.

This is idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
            The very fact that it's mentioned is a summer cabaret. Of course, this will not be realized. It's stupid nonetheless and those who "spoke out" surely didn't do it to look like the clowns they are. They probably want to be visionary or something... And considering how stupid people are, I can see this opinion go mainstream in 30 years.
            80% of the German parliamentarians are dumber than a loaf of bread, if that makes you feel better. http://www.abgeordnetenwatch.de impressively demonstrates this.

Oh, and before you feel superior, the same is true for at least 80% of Austrian parliamentarians.

Comment

Where does Santa Clause come from
              a. North Pole
              b. Poland
              c. South Pole
              HEY!

Comment

d. Korvatunturi
                Last edited by Julian Delphiki; July 11, 2008, 07:11.

Comment

this is mind-boggling
                  "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                  "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

What's wrong with letting tha babes vote
                    Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                      What's wrong with letting tha babes vote
                      Because I won't make the 5% barrier.

Comment

Working...
                      X