Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not dead yet.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi
      If the uneasy feeling was over the whole house, I doubt it was the dead lady...that probably would have been restricted to the one room. It's more likely to be indian burial grounds or a portal to hell or something big like that if the whole house if effected.
      Or the poisons associated from them cooking meth eminating from the walls...
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Tiamat is cute

If you think there is a ghost just tell it to get the **** out or start paying rent.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
          Not even sure if you guys have one there

No friends in DC intelligence circles?
          We don't have an embassy there; we have an "Interests Section."
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
            You should try Feng Shui.
            That's right. Corpses are best placed on the west side of the house facing a window.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Dying
              Dying at home
              Dying at a hospital
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                You should try Feng Shui.
                OOOppppps look out or the Wezil police are gonna get you!

Actually I had never thought about what lingers on the walls after you do Meth. I have seen shadow people and that particular room is the guest bedroom where the kids play but it's always seemed funny to me that they wouldn't go in there by themselves but if their sister is with them they will.Pictures on the walls in the hall way leading to that room are always, always going crooked. I'm forever having to right them at least 5 or 6 times a day.

Thanks Space But no I'm not! And Wiggy I don't give a flyin flip about my freekin' english grammer. **with full southern accent** I type the way I talk.

And I would have to agree about the dying at home part. After working for Hospice and seeing people in nursing homes lying in their own excrement with little to no staff to check on them let alone take care of them, yeah, I'd want to be at home to check out with my own things and family. Just seems a better way to go.
                Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Re: Ok Totally Creeping Me Out!!!

Originally posted by Tiamat
                  I thought when you sold a house you had to tell the perspective buyer that someone died there or maybe that was just if they were murdered in the house. Still a bit on the creepy side. Thank God we're selling it.
                  Ah no, my dear Tiamat. The person who (supposedly) died in the house happened BEFORE you owned it. Just because a neighbor states that such-and-such occured prior to your ownership leave absolutely no obligation on your part to disclose this "rumor" to possible future owners.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I've just looked over the Disclosure Form required under California law for the sale of real estate. There's no mention of dead people, deaths, etc.

And I would think California's touchy-feelly laws would require more protection that the Wildwest laws of Texas. So, there's probably no requirement of disclosing dead people there.

Comment

Re: Re: Ok Totally Creeping Me Out!!!

Originally posted by Wittlich
                      Ah no, my dear Tiamat. The person who (supposedly) died in the house happened BEFORE you owned it. Just because a neighbor states that such-and-such occured prior to your ownership leave absolutely no obligation on your part to disclose this "rumor" to possible future owners.
                      While you don't have to disclose deaths, under the common law there is a duty to disclose any known poltergeists.

In this case it's only limited to a creeped-out feeling however, so she's in the clear.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat

OOOppppps look out or the Wezil police are gonna get you!

Actually I had never thought about what lingers on the walls after you do Meth. I have seen shadow people and that particular room is the guest bedroom where the kids play but it's always seemed funny to me that they wouldn't go in there by themselves but if their sister is with them they will.Pictures on the walls in the hall way leading to that room are always, always going crooked. I'm forever having to right them at least 5 or 6 times a day.

Thanks Space But no I'm not! And Wiggy I don't give a flyin flip about my freekin' english grammer. **with full southern accent** I type the way I talk.

And I would have to agree about the dying at home part. After working for Hospice and seeing people in nursing homes lying in their own excrement with little to no staff to check on them let alone take care of them, yeah, I'd want to be at home to check out with my own things and family. Just seems a better way to go.
                        That's kind of interesting.

Comment

That is weird. I don't use Meth, but a bit strange since it was in this house and I see them every once and a while. Thanks Wit, I checked with our Real Estate guy and he said, get this, even if someone committed Suicide in the home even that doesn't have to be disclosed. See I would want to know if I was buying a house if someone had offed themselves there. I would think that would be something one would want to know.
                          Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                          Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                          Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                          You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Working...
                          X