Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Policewoman at the doors

this afternoon...
    asking if I have seen a burglar 15 min ago... trying to open neighbors window with a crowbar, but as the neighbor was working from home he shouted and the burglar run away...

So it's all over and other than me being a bit worried now for going on holiday for a month and having the house empty for at least two weeks...

This thought crossed my mind: I wander what would have happened if they both had guns?

Would the burglar give up so easily, or would there be a dead burglar now and I would not have to worry about leaving the house empty while going on holiday?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Angie Dickinson?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

my friend google says she was a Police Woman in 1970's... and looking at the image, yes this one making the inquiry looked a bit like her just 20-30 years younger
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

She wasn't a police woman, she was the Police Woman.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

OK ... well she didn't dress THAT well as in the linked pic, but I guess Americans don't get to wear the yellow fluorescent jackets when on duty...

Comment

Re: Policewoman at the doors

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
            this afternoon...
            asking if I have seen a burglar 15 min ago... trying to open neighbors window with a crowbar, but as the neighbor was working from home he shouted and the burglar run away...
            That would have been the perfect time to scream: "It wasn't me! No one saw me!! You can't prove a thing!!!"

Comment

*that's not a crowbar that I'm holding, it's a poking stick*

Comment

Was she hot?

Hot policewomen:
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Burglars don't generally carry weapons. A bank robber breaking into a bank, I guess if they used TNT, that might count as armed.

This isn't the same thing. Armed with a crowbar.
                  Still, generally not known as a confrontational criminal.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Well we've just had a spate of armed holdups, by people dressed as the police - 5 dead so far..........

I may stay home this weekend.
                    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Should've done her Wiglaf style.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera
                        Should've done her Wiglaf style.
                        Given her our credit cards and then run away?
                        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
                          X