UK perverts question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK perverts question

Nigel Edwards Farmer, 33, of no fixed address, has been charged with murder, arson and attempting to pervert the course of justice.
    "attempting to pervert the course of justice" - what exactly does that mean?

It's from a BBC article here:
    BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Blah

Not sure what it means in the this context, but in other UK stories I've seen "pervert the course of justice" to mean witness tampering/intimidation or bribery.
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

any of those or lying to the police during interview IIUC.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Or lying while under oath in court.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

a couple of pages down.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Ahh, thx guys
            Blah

Comment

Haha "impersonating a police officer" falls under it too!
              Blah

Comment

I've done that, but it was totally different
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  I've done that, but it was totally different
                  Uh...were you working for a Strip-o-Gram service?

Comment

Actually that is legal in the UK. Judge ruled on it in the last three months.

Comment

"Dressed as a police officer?! Dressed as a police officer??? But I wasn't dressed as a police officer! I was undressed as a police officer!"

Comment

Working...
                      X