The "Let's Get Naked" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Let's Get Naked" Thread

On the Special Features portion of Vol. II of the Lord of the Rings DVD, there's a portion describing how Peter Jackson made the films using a cadre of about 30 stunt people. They were all men except for one woman. They all had a communal dressing room. When I heard this, I was outraged -- making that poor woman undress in front of all those men. I serious contemplated hunting down Peter Jackson and punching him in the nose!

Later there was an interview with the stunt woman. "Ooooh!" she gushed. "It was the best job I ever had, ever!! I'd go to work in the morning, get naked with 30 guys -- all who had GREAT bodies -- then we'd put on costumes and go make movies together! Ohhh, what a great job!"

Okay, she seems to have adjusted fine to the situation.

But I've been thinking. What if you're required to use a bi-gender dressing room, with a gender ration of 30:1. Would you rather be one of the thirty, or would you rather be the one?
    I want to be one of the thirty, so I can hide among the herd.
    0.00%
    I want to be the one and enjoy the panoramic view.
    79.31%
    I'm gay, you nitwit!
    10.34%
    Let me just spin my banana and let it decide.
    10.34%

Teh one and only

BTW:
    *Teh
    *Threadi
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

While I definitely don't want to see 28 other schlongs every day at work, the perks of being the one would depend on said hottness of the other 29.
      Also 29 women could be cruel to your ego, so make sure you're as well-endowed as I am to avoid derision.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I was waiting for there to be more to this thread, and then there wasn't.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Gee, guess which one I voted for in the poll?
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Funsie, all you ever talk about is how ****ing gay you are. Even if there wasn't an option for it you'd still find a way to vote "WHOOOPEE!! I'M GAY!!" in a poll.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                Funsie, all you ever talk about is how ****ing gay you are. Even if there wasn't an option for it you'd still find a way to vote "WHOOOPEE!! I'M GAY!!" in a poll.
                I thought he meant that he would want to be the one in a room filled with 30 naked women. Are you saying MrFun is gay?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                  I was waiting for there to be more to this thread, and then there wasn't.
                  You wanted pictures of all of the men on this site?

I've only got a couple of the people 'round here.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Re: The "Let's Get Naked" Thread

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                    They were all men except for one woman. They all had a communal dressing room. When I heard this, I was outraged -- making that poor woman undress in front of all those men.
                    You're kidding, right?

Comment

On the Special Features portion of Vol. II of the Lord of the Rings DVD,
                      Which part specifically?
                      USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                      The video may avatar is from

Comment

. What if you're required to use a bi-gender dressing room, with a gender ration of 30:1. Would you rather be one of the thirty, or would you rather be the one?
                        Anyone voting "one of the thirty" is not a man.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

It's time to get naked, yeah, let's just get naked... we're not gonna take it... anymoooooore!
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

16 responses and noone voted for the banana option, this has to be the most meaningful poll ever
                            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Dudes.

I'm listening to Orishas - Ninos ... it's a nice song that I like to listen when I strip down before I go adn take a shower. It's Cuban, it's got this Cuban mixture with hip hop, sounds really good IMO. I might do a little dance. Oh boy, it's already playing! Sorry, have some getting naked to attend to!

be back later.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X