No announcement yet.

When You Bathe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, come on. Is bringing a ladder and climbing out the window too much trouble for you?

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      I wonder what the practical rate of transfer from bar soap to hands is?

Honestly, what does it really matter what you wash your hands with, when you have to grab the bathroom door handle to get out. And the guy who just left in front of you didn't wash his hands. (Yeah, yeah, I know, paper towels, except when there aren't any).
      What does it matter when you wash properly, most of the germs get rinsed off anyways.

As for the handle, if it's a swinging door w/o lock just bump it open with yer shoulder (not you Asher, we wouldn't want your delicate skin to possibly get bruised).
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I kick the doors open like a man.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

somehow I figured you for following closely behind someone that opened it first kind of guy.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I used to hate liquid soap (bath-cream), because it lefts You covered with something. Then I've read in a newspaper many men feel this way, and, after my fear of liquid soap was explained, I discovered it's not that bad after all. Oh, and I had no choice for some time, because there was no solid soad present.
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by rah
              somehow I figured you for following closely behind someone that opened it first kind of guy.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                Depends what kind of bar it is and how cute the guy is.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  I wonder what the practical rate of transfer from bar soap to hands is?

Honestly, what does it really matter what you wash your hands with, when you have to grab the bathroom door handle to get out. And the guy who just left in front of you didn't wash his hands. (Yeah, yeah, I know, paper towels, except when there aren't any).
                  Middle finger of the right hand. I try to avoid using it for anything else.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                  X