No announcement yet.

When You Bathe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to me some exposure to germs is a good thing, Tia.

Yeah, I've had bad beer like that
    You've had Coors?

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Or Bud, or any other mainstream American bear.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Bar soap
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Is Yogi a mainstream American bear?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
            This thread needs pictures
            The last time I tried posting a picture of a bar of soap, tubgirl appeared.

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Bar soap.
                I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Snuggles

Not everyone can be intelligent about the little decisions in life. I bet you don't wash your hands after using the washroom either. What's a little bacteria between friends?
                  No, I wash my hands every time, for around 30 seconds. Care to make another wrong assumption? I know its your specialty.

Oh, and bar soap seems to be the clear winner. You seem to be the only one whose immune system was weak enough to get sick from it.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

No, I wash my hands every time, for around 30 seconds. Care to make another wrong assumption? I know its your specialty.

Oh, and bar soap seems to be the clear winner. You seem to be the only one whose immune system was weak enough to get sick from it.
                    Who said my immune system is weak enough to get sick from it? Care to make another wrong assumption? I know its your specialty.

I can't even recall the last time I got sick. Maybe that's because I actually care about hygiene.

And I'm assuming you mean by bar soap being the "clear winner" you're referring to a popular opinion poll on a site by gamers? I didn't know that's how you made decisions in your life, but that's a bit sad, don't you think?

Liquid soap is a relatively new "invention" for the home and a lot of people are simply stuck in their ways since they were kids. Bar soap is "good enough" for a lot of people but that doesn't make it superior.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                      Seems to me some exposure to germs is a good thing, Tia.
                      You're right it is but since I'm a nursing assistant I kinda think I get all the exposure I need But you are correct. We need to leave some so that our bodies naturaly use our immune system to build up antibodies to fight off infections.
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

In this image, we see Asher preparing for his first experience of rimming.

The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

George Carlin wasn't afraid of germs (and look where it got him )

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat

You're right it is but since I'm a nursing assistant I kinda think I get all the exposure I need But you are correct. We need to leave some so that our bodies naturaly use our immune system to build up antibodies to fight off infections.
                            Given that people who are already sick cluster in hospitals, it makes sense in those settings to limit possible spread of whatever someone brings to the hospital. At home, not as much.
                            If you don't like reality, change it! me
                            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Gee, learn something new everyday. I didn't realize soap was such a breeding home for germs.
                              I do have one question. If you're the only one that ever uses a particular bar of soap, does that minimize potential issues?
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I wonder what the practical rate of transfer from bar soap to hands is?

Honestly, what does it really matter what you wash your hands with, when you have to grab the bathroom door handle to get out. And the guy who just left in front of you didn't wash his hands. (Yeah, yeah, I know, paper towels, except when there aren't any).
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X