Breaking teh silence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QFT
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

I'd like a bukkake smiley and also a Sybian smiley. These are relevant to my interests.

P.S. Please?
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Aren't :desire: and enough?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This may be something but I'm not sure.

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

:minitass:
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
              This may be something but I'm not sure.

Fixed.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

There we go.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia

There we go.
                    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I am NOT posting in this thread. It's the friend of mine. You know, the one that wasn't allowed to register here
                      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                      Middle East!

Comment

ME M8 SUDANMAN IS GOOD AT BREAKING SiLENCE

Comment

Is that from Blood Diamond?
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson
                            wordigameithreadi X was teh only legitimate successor to wordgameithreadi IX: Word Game Thread X or whatever misses -i ending and CAN NOT be offspring of teh proud line of wordgamethreadi
                            Originally posted by rah
                            If it's not legitimate, why are you playing/posting in the thread?
                            Originally posted by LordShiva
                            QFT

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X