Zoid falls asleep on way home from Winston's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krill
    Cool link. We came to an easier conclusion. Conquer your neighbours and then you won't need a passport.
    We tried that as well, Karl X Gustav had the danes by the balls in 1658 but the damned dutch intervened and spoiled all the fun...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison

Aren't they both part of the Schengen Area?
      They are.

But you are still required to have a passport with you when visiting another Schengen country. Schengen just means that the password is not checked at the border.
      http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

I had to ask my wife how old her brother is. He lives in Helsingborg and this sounds like a stunt he might've tried.

It's not him though, he's only 70.
        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Thue

They are.

But you are still required to have a passport with you when visiting another Schengen country. Schengen just means that the password is not checked at the border.
          Somehow I think that you are a bit "miljøskadet"
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Somehow I think that you are a bit "miljøskadet"
            It's a new, pseudo-biometric thing to take out terrorism. The shibboleth concept, Danish style. The password is 'røget ørred', and if you can't say it properly as a Dane, they're going to look into that. Hopefully the royals won't be needing too much travel or at least one of them will have to stay home.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Monk

It's a new, pseudo-biometric thing to take out terrorism. The shibboleth concept, Danish style. The password is 'røget ørred', and if you can't say it properly as a Dane, they're going to look into that. Hopefully the royals won't be needing too much travel or at least one of them will have to stay home.
                Bah, everyone can speak danish. You just need to be very drunk and stuff a loaf of bread in your mouth.

Comment

Two loaves if you want to speak Norwegian.
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Zoid

Bah, everyone can speak danish. You just need to be very drunk and stuff a loaf of bread in your mouth.
                    That premise in mind, do you suppose we could accomodate the Swedes who don't understand Danish by waiting until they're drunk enough, then gently inserting a loaf of bread into each of their ears? Would you do your part for the sake of science?

Comment

I'm always up for a challenge

Comment

The drunki part is easily fixed - we just invite Zoid to denmark and make an appointment to meet in front of a liquor store. If we are five minutes late, he should be ready for testing.
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

OK, Monk. Next time Zoid visits, you can get him drunk and then gently insert your loaf in his ear. He has consented
                          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

QED!

Comment

Working...
                            X