I'm being poisoned!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm being poisoned!!

So I've had my head under a rock for the last few days and only just realised that Anglian Water have decided to do the right thing and kill off the population of Northampton by putting cryptosporidium in the water.

After several days of happily chugging the tap water tell me polydocs, am I going to die a horrible death by being turned inside-out via my arse?

In other news, I finally have my nice new flat and a working internet connection for the first time in months . I'm with BE Broadband, getting 24Mb/s and because I live about 150 metres from the exchange, I'm actually getting it .

Life is good. Now, if you'll excuse me I must visit the loo... what I wouldn't do for a bit of bandwidth throttling...
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Brits still can't figure out how to do the basics.

to the old country.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Shocking! Even the colonials can drink water without dying
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

Re: I'm being poisoned!!

Originally posted by Whaleboy
        So I've had my head under a rock for the last few days and only just realised that Anglian Water have decided to do the right thing and kill off the population of Northampton by putting cryptosporidium in the water.
        They got my letters!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
          Shocking! Even the colonials can drink water without dying
          So British people actually do refer to Americans (or Canadians in this case I guess) as colonials? Awesome! Though, in the future, if you could say bloody colonials, it would make my day. Thanks in advance!
          You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Mix your water with alcohol. Perfect reason to drink at work, "I'm killing the parasites".

On a more serious note, unless you're really young, really old, or really dying from some disease, the worst that cryptosporblahblahblah will do is make you poo lots.

Comment

Can I have your stuff?

Comment

if you could say bloody colonials, it would make my day
                Not yet. At the moment we think of you rather as a parent would think of a slightly errant child...

DrSpike, if you're comfortable with acquiring a load of stuff once owned by a man who died from a nasty case of exploding bowel syndrome, you're most welcome

Comment

Grateful if you could move anything good to self-contained storage space. Just as a precaution, you understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Seedle
                    So British people actually do refer to Americans (or Canadians in this case I guess) as colonials?
                    We only find it necessary to do so on Poly.

Comment

Nah. I went 'cross teh pond a few years back, one of those tourist trap thingie and the "judge" asked if I was a colonist, to which I replied, "No, I was born there."
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                      X