Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it ok to have sex with a mentally handicapped individual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure whether it's wrong or not, but what I am sure is that it is a disgusting thought. Are we talking about drooling retards with the, you know, ****** face? If so, I think it should be a crime just to put that image in someone's mind.

Comment

There's nothing to prevent retards from having sex with other retards. They already have a dating service and everything, it's called the Craigslist Personals.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

If she cannot understand the nature of the act, then she doesn't have the capacity to consent, and without consent, sex is rape.

Comment

I agree with Zk. It comes down to the degree of how challenged, emotionally and mentally.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

18 posts from question to answer...now to the threadjack.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by LotC
              I'm not sure whether it's wrong or not, but what I am sure is that it is a disgusting thought. Are we talking about drooling retards with the, you know, ****** face? If so, I think it should be a crime just to put that image in someone's mind.
              Gee, way to stereotype there.

But it does come down to levels. Are people with low IQs included in this group? (if so, the birth rate in the US is going to drop.)
              Does it include people with mental illinesses. Heck I know some women that are bipolar and that when they get depressed they find a guy to sleep with. Are they taking advantage of her or is she taking advantage of them.
              So I think you have to look at it on an individual basis.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                Does it include people with mental illinesses. Heck I know some women that are bipolar and that when they get depressed they find a guy to sleep with. Are they taking advantage of her or is she taking advantage of them.
                Are you stupid? Who is not really in control of themselves?

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
                  Are your pickup skills really that pathetic?
                  Has it ever occured to you that sometimes people ask a question concerning ethical/moral issues out of interest for discussion and working out one's thoughts on the issue, rather than because the person actually wants to whatever is being discussed?
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller

Are you stupid? Who is not really in control of themselves?

Jon Miller
                    quite a few people based on my experiences.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah

Gee, way to stereotype there.

But it does come down to levels. Are people with low IQs included in this group? (if so, the birth rate in the US is going to drop.)
                      So I think you have to look at it on an individual basis.
                      Gee, way to conflate two completely different conditions there.

I don't believe the OP was talking about nutjobs or psychos. As I read it, he's asking if it's OK to boink Special Olympians.

Comment

Has it ever occured to you that sometimes people ask a question concerning ethical/moral issues out of interest for discussion and working out one's thoughts on the issue, rather than because the person actually wants to whatever is being discussed?
                        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Is it ok to have sex with a mentally handicapped individual
                          There are very many different levels of metally handicaps. But yeah, i get your point, but at what level does a handicap become major? I think that's an important part of the discussion.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I consider it rape to have sex with someone not in control of that aspect of themselves unless you obtained prior consent.

It might not be assault, but it is rape nonetheless.

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
                              unless you obtained prior consent.
                              Jon Miller
                              And who would give the prior consent? A parent? A clergyman? The person themself? (but they're not competent). So you're really saying is that it's always rape.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If for example they give consent, and than drink a whole lot... while they might not be able to give consent in their drunken state (since they are mentally handicapped in that state) consent was given (for the drunken state) at a prior time.

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X