X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to buy a wife?

Woman Auctions Off Home, Love On eBay
    Shipping Charges Quoted At $500,000

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- A struggling single mother and real estate agent is trying to sell her Florida home and find a husband at the same time.

She's auctioning off both her home and her love in a package deal on eBay and Craigslist.

A single mother of two girls ages 14 and 21, Deven Traboscia, 42, has been divorced for eight years.

She had hoped to be remarried by now, so she is turning to the Internet for help.

The real estate agent, tired of struggling on her own, came up with the package deal to auction off her Palm Beach Gardens home and herself.

"If I have to place an ad to find my Prince Charming, I will," she said. "I'm doing it for the real reasons, the right reasons: (honesty), sincerity and respect. And I hope whoever reads it will read me that way."

In the ad, Traboscia writes: "If you want to live the never-ending dream and experience the real love, life and the romance you have always felt was a fairy tale, then this is the vibrant, outstanding woman of your dreams! To sweep this European-loving lady off her feet, send in your application right now."

Traboscia wants to share her life with someone special. So in her ad she shows off what she has to offer: her home.

The ad description said that her four-bedroom, 2,000-square-foot home will be included in the deal and has "neutral colors, Berber carpet and upgraded tile."

Traboscia said she has traveled the world, but Europe, and its men, are her favorite.

"The men there are very captivating; they're very vibrant," she said.

Traboscia said she has already been contacted by one man in Italy, who is arranging a trip to South Florida to visit her.

Her eBay auction asked for a starting bid of 99 cents and quoted a shipping cost of $500,000.
    $500,000 in shipping?
    If she's shipping the house to you, $500,000 is probably too low.
    If she's shipping herself, $500,000 is way to high!

42 is too old. She needs to auction off her older daughter with the house.

Comment

pic?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
        42 is too old. She needs to auction off her older daughter with the house.
        Asshat.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
          pic?
          VIDEO

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

VIDEO
            Whore. Not worth it. Not even close.

"tired of struggling on her own?" Bull****.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Asshat.
              **** you. How about you and I chip in together, you take the mom I'll take the older daughter.

Comment

Ok. I don't know why the **** you before the offer of an idea, but sure. Do you have 499,000 dollars?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Ok. I don't know why the **** you before the offer of an idea, but sure. Do you have 499,000 dollars?
                  Sure, I have a house, I'll mortgage it.

The '**** you' you will have to get used to pops! I'm the angry son!

Comment

Pops, huh? A son with a baaaaaad attitude.

Comment

Pops, huh? A son with a baaaaaad attitude.
                      ****, I'm mortgaging my house so you can get laid. I would call that the best son ever!

Besides, I'm really a nice person in real life, a bit of a wise ass, but still a very nice person.

Comment

Buy a wife? Only an idiot would. Every married man would pay someone to take his wife off of his hands.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                          Buy a wife? Only an idiot would. Every married man would pay someone to take his wife off of his hands.
                          In the words of that great British philosopher, Benny Hill:

Every man wants to be something he's not.
                          Handsome men wish they were rich.
                          Rich men wish they were handsome.
                          Single men wish they were married.
                          Married men wish they were dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                            Anyone want to buy a wife?

Er, I thought this was Lancer's domain.

Comment

Nope. The women of the Philippines are beyond price.

Comment

Working...
                              X