Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So tonight I called my boss a phuqing wanchor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So tonight I called my boss a phuqing wanchor.

At the company summer party, after he filmed me on his phone dancing to Madonna's 'Holiday', for the purposes of ritual humiliation.

Hopefuly he won't hold it against me.

If he truely was "film[ing you] on his phone dancing to Madonna's 'Holiday', for the purposes of ritual humiliation" -- and I'm sure he was -- he IS a phuqing wanchor.

Comment

Tell your boss to sign up on Poly and post teh Youtube link
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

So tonight I called my boss a phuqing wanchor.

Only a disgruntled Briton would ever do a thing like that.

Comment

That's right. I'd be calling him a ****forbrains dumb bastard.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

And you were dancing to a Madonna song because...?
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
              Chicks loves to dance to Madonna song. Every guy know that!
              bleh

Comment

I always put it clearly in my contract that I have the right to call my boss a phuqing wanchor so they can't pull a fast one on me later like phuqing wanchors always do.

They have no bones you see. Bones decay in space. They have an alloy made of galactic core materials not known on Earth for a support system. They scour the universe for genetic material which will allow them to fight the diseases of their race which are as old as they are, also to enable them to survive harsh environments and have better sex. The reason they are so small is so they can still operate in high gravity. In gravity that would crush you or I they can still function, though they don't like it. The aliens we know as greys are the the genetic searchers. The ones that send them are the keepers and developers of knowledge. They are god like creatures with brains the size of Yankee stadium which are kept alive by artificial means. Some are said to be a billion years old. If anyone knows what's really going on its them. Their bodies are withered and serve only to retain sensory ability which they are loath to part with. I don't know why. They are at war with the skull sucking locust aliens in the same way we are at war with cockroaches. The ships of the skull suckers flee from Grey ships...if they can.
                Last edited by Lancer; July 25, 2008, 15:35.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Should have said, " Doom on you boss."

Doom on you is a bastardization of Vietnamese "Du Mhan Yu"(sp?)

Go Phoque yourself.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

abusing colleagues at a works do.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                      Tell your boss to sign up on Poly and post teh Youtube link
                      QFT. How are we supposed to pass judgement if we haven't seen the video?
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Good thing you didn't call him a ****ing wanker.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

"I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                            ... it was better than the R&B shyte that'd been playing all night until then. Madonna positively rocked in comparison.

Comment

I would really love to tell my boss, that he's a real asset, but it doesn't sound so well in German.

Comment

Working...
                              X