X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf
    Amazons = one boobed
    Wiglaf = one boob
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yeah he tries to be all tough with them and hold his ground but when the two year old wants something and he says no, well it didn't take her long to figure out all she has to do is crawl up in his lap and say Peeeeeese PaPa. Can you say SUNK!
      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Cool.

I wouldn't want to visit at thanksgiving will all that estrogen, but still

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

Wiglaf = one boob
          I am surprised you are not dead, what with Taiwain being number one on every country's nuke list. Your old duck and cover routine will not work because China has nitrogen bombs, this is not the 1950s here people, let's not lose sight of what year it is, you will be incinerated and all your flags and parades and freedom tights will be cooked like a souffle. And who will come to your aid, the sun god. Your backwardness makes me vomit, I need a bath just talking to you.

Comment

What?

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

I am surprised you are not dead, what with Taiwain being number one on every country's nuke list. Your old duck and cover routine will not work because China has nitrogen bombs, this is not the 1950s here people, let's not lose sight of what year it is, you will be incinerated and all your flags and parades and freedom tights will be cooked like a souffle. And who will come to your aid, the sun god. Your backwardness makes me vomit, I need a bath just talking to you.
              I'm sure you say that to everyone.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
              X