It's another flippin' Girl!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's another flippin' Girl!!

My fourth Grandaughter arrived this morning at 10:30 a.m. weighing in at a healthy 8 pounds 13 oz. Mom's labor went to fast so no drugs She did that one all on her own. Have not picked out a name cause we were still holding out hope for a boy. I had three girls and now my girls have had 4 girls not a boy in sight!
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

You should be thankful you are not married to Henry VIII.

Comment

Congrats, Grandma Tia!
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

She should be glad YOU'RE not Henry VIII.
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Re: It's another flippin' Girl!!

Originally posted by Tiamat
          ....not a boy in sight!
          Wait for about 16 years. There'll be hoards of boys hanging around.

Comment

8 Pounds 13 Ounces and NO DRUGS?!?!?!

Holy mother of GOD!
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              You should be thankful you are not married to Henry VIII.

Awesome Tiamat. The more grandkids the better. A boy will come along one day.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Congrats, Tia!

You don't have Amazon blood in you, do you? Maybe that explains the girls.
                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                  ... You don't have Amazon blood in you, do you? ...
                  Hmmmm, that would explain a lot.

Comment

Amazons = one boobed

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                      Amazons = one boobed
                      Hey, one is better than nothing.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

one boob = chest penis
                        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Congrats Granny Tia!
                          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I don't think there is any Amazon in me just some Irish or Scotish. Red hair, freckles, white skin and the attitude and temper to match. I'd say there's a bit of the Ilse in me somewhere. I don't really know because I'm adopted, although Sarah, my daughter is 6 ft tall so maybe the baby will be tall. Sarah was over 8 lbs as well when she was born.

And finally we have a name Nya Jade Brown. Pronounced like Ni Ya the I would be a long i. If you tried to spell it the way it sounds I guess it would be Niya. My poor husband he added it up, three daughters, 4 grandaughters. He just kept walking around last night shaking his head saying........SEVEN women I'm done for. Pretty much he's done for when they get out of the car running all the way screaming PaPa PaPa!! You can just see him melt. What is it about little girls and their grandpa's.
                            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

That pretty much describes my dad when his granddaughter says "ganpa?"
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X