Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAM

HB Fez!
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Is he even around here any more?

Any how, HB Fez just the same.

Comment

Fez

LS is actually Fez's DL
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Happy Birthday, Gianfezlo!
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Gianfarlo, wasn't it? Now, that's a guy I haven't seen for a long time here. HBD!
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

HB dude
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
              Gianfarlo, wasn't it? Now, that's a guy I haven't seen for a long time here. HBD!
              Giancarlo.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This threadi getting as many replies as Dis's in less than 1/4th teh time
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael

Giancarlo.
                  Yeah. I remember now. He had a habit of posting low quality pictures of himself in the picture thread. Thankfully I was there to balance those with quality camp stuff.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Fez will never return. He truly hates all of us. He threw me from his copter many times. Those were good times.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

(\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

HB Fez!
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

Fez was
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I salute one of the funniest posters of Apolyton, even though I'm not sure whether his funniness is intended. He is also one of the few posters, who's name change (from Giancarly to Fez) was accepted by a broad majority in a way, that even after changing his name back he is still called Fez by pretty much everyone, even LordShiva.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X