This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private messaging test

I have cleared out my PMs, both the Sent and the Inbox types.

Hopefully this should stop people finding that my Inbox is full.

If this continues, then post here and maybe we can get Poly's mods to look into this odd problem. Hopefully, all going well, this won't even be necessary and this thread will just vanish.
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

The problem is usually user failure to clear the Sent Items and Message Tracking items in addition to the Inbox. All items count vs. the allowable total (whatever that is).

So many people focus solely on the Inbox...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'd rather have my ass fall off than PM the likes of you :tossoff:

Comment

You sure have a way with words, Wiggy. I'm assuming that's not your standard pick up line. I realize, I could be wrong.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It is. He sends that message to me in PMs regularly.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Thanks, the test has proven that the PM function is working correctly.

Mods can close this thread now.
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
            X