Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Mail thinks heroin is made out of cannabis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Mail thinks heroin is made out of cannabis.

Impressive, that might be enough to get me into the drug trade.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm gonna go out and buy a pound right now, and make the best smack those beat down junkies never saw.

Comment

I regularly shoot up with my weed, it ain't easy... but soooooooo worth it
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Gotta love the Daily Mail, it's only purpose is to scare and missinform middle aged, middle class Tory voters.

Comment

"An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
            "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Ignorance is bliss, so it's said.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

But this ignorance is in the newspaper, so it's sad.
                You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Next they'll be telling us that they've discovered how to turn base metals into gold...
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think Cort has some explaining to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Seedle
                      But this ignorance is in the newspaper, so it's sad.
                      Don't be sad, The Daily Mail is a publication that is entirely based around ignorance
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yeah, I class it in the same catagory as Viz.
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

MY DEAR FUHRER EVERYONE IN ENGLAND IS PROFOUNDLY MOVED BY THE BLOODLESS SOLUTION OF THE CZECHOSLOVAKIAN PROBLEM STOP PEOPLE NOT SO MUCH CONCERNED WITH TERRITORIAL READJUSTMENT AS WITH THE DREAD OF ANOTHER WAR WITH ITS ACCOMPANYING BLOODBATH STOP FREDERICK THE GREAT A GREAT POPULAR FIGURE IN ENGLAND MAY NOT ADOLF THE GREAT BECOME AN EQUALLY POPULAR FIGURE STOP I SALUTE YOUR EXCELLENCY'S STAR WHICH RISES HIGHER AND HIGHER

Comment

God paraphrasing IMO
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I keep reading "cannibals". I wouldn't want to smke that stuff.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X