Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women never seem to notice me

It's true.

You guys know everything about women, so I could ask for advice. But hey, not being noticed isn't so bad. You get to mind your own business without any women interfering. Pretty sweet actually.

Just walk up to one and slap her in the face with your ding-dong. She'll take notice, guaranteed.

Comment

You're too old for women
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
        Just walk up to one and slap her in the face with your ding-dong. She'll take notice, guaranteed.
        Doesn't this sort of thing require a step-ladder in normal anatomical circumstances?

Comment

You are Danish, no one notices your entire country.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

Doesn't this sort of thing require a step-ladder in normal anatomical circumstances?
            Maybe, if you're tiny short. Yes. Short.
            B♭3

Comment

Not if it's long enough.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Snuggles
                You are Danish, no one notices your entire country.
                The Muzzelmen do.
                Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

But dey ztill uze muzzle-loaderz, zo dey zukkerz
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

normal anatomical circumstances

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
                      The Muzzelmen do.
                      Maybe if Canada started publishing a certain type of cartoon, someone would notice them.

Comment

normal anatomical circumstances
                        I guess what's normal in Canada isn't so normal for the old country.

Comment

Indeed. The old country isn't made of ice, and we don't have to eat seal-flipper pie.

Comment

You also don't have wuss bear avatars.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

whatever happened to Dis, he use to have a thread on this every week or two
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X