No announcement yet.

Well 'ard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both are great. ELO might be more accessible to the general public, but that does not make them any worse or better. They both have their own, very special sound, they are both very melodic, they are great.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
      Is that like HappyPoutine?
      Thanks for saying what I was thinking
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
        Both are great. ELO might be more accessible to the general public, but that does not make them any worse or better. They both have their own, very special sound, they are both very melodic, they are great.
        Sorry, ELO are nothing compared to Floyd. As they are also nothing compared to Led Zep and Jimmy Hendrix.

Feel free to enjoy them, though. Also feel free to enjoy Abba, if you deem them to be nice and melodic.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          Thank you Protein.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

Sorry, ELO are nothing compared to Floyd. As they are also nothing compared to Led Zep and Jimmy Hendrix.

Feel free to enjoy them, though. Also feel free to enjoy Abba, if you deem them to be nice and melodic.
            The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

I am perfectly able to enjoy a wide specter of music.
              Last edited by Nikolai; June 22, 2008, 06:36.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
              X