Greetings. Any students here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    Ah good old Nietzsche...his quotes just wouldn't be the same if he wasn't having a sly stab at religion somewhere in it. My favourite is: "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith proves nothing".
    And yet he ended up there.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

All those study fanatics have little or no leisure time. And that's not too healthy for a human being.

Eh? I am a "study fanatic", which means, to me, that I choose to study in my leisure time. I however have too much leisure time, which is no better health-wise. Life often indicates balance.

Well, Nietzsche seem popular, I'll post my analysis sometime (I should do it now; it took me over an hour to find. I must prioritize my filing habits)

Comment

@McCrea... who the **** are you? Why are you here? Are you a DL? Do you have a younger sister? What's your worst nightmare? Are you fan of Dick Cheney?

Sincerely not yours,

cronos
        bleh

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS
          @McCrea... who the **** are you?
          I am McCrea. Yes, the McCrea. With the talk and the walk, babe. All you "people" (if that's who you really are) keep talking to me. I am the best that I can be. My older sister has seven kids. I don't often remember unpleasant delusions. I respect public figures that shoot people.

Comment

Originally posted by McCrea
            I respect public figures that shoot people.
            Hi I'm cronos and I respect people that respect public figures that shoot people!
            bleh

Comment

Hail CrONoS!

(Reminds me of Chronosphere, that SNES fantasy RPG -- not to assume anything. I mean, my assumption would be quite different, if I were to assume anything.)

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                Yes, and the context of his quote wasn't about love in a relationship, but Jesus' concept of love.
                It's a sig on a forum... context is never considered.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

We sold all the students into sex slavery in Guatemala. They *****ed to much and the cartel offered us more money then we could turn down.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X