Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video games research project still open

Hi everyone!

This is a follow-up post to my initial forum thread earlier this year regarding our video game use online survey.

Many thanks to all the gamers who have taken part in our survey so far - we have had an excellent response internationally to the project and some very constructive feedback from the gaming community.

We would just like to say that the survey remains open to any video game users who have not yet taken the survey.

For those of you who are new to the project, this is a large survey by the University of Sydney, Australia. We are investigating patterns of video game use, with a particular interest in the concept of excessive video game use.

If you’d like to take part, please follow the link below to our website:

(The survey can be found at the top right corner)

Alternatively, if you would like to learn more about our research, have a look at a recent interview with me by the Australian PC magazine ‘Atomic’:

Thanks again!

-Dr Guy Porter
    Clinical Associate
    The Faculty of Medicine
    University of Sydney
    Australia

For:
    A/Prof Vladan Starcevic
    Discipline of Psychological Medicine
    University of Sydney
    Australia

Sorry, I haven't done that yet.

Still playing.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Truth is I don't remember exactly anymore if I really participated the first time or if I just looked into it briefly without answering the q's. I'm becoming more and more senile
      Blah

Comment

gporter doesn't want my participation anyway. I lie like a rug on surveys.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X