Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a new car

Do you like it?

It must be the teddy bear avatar that's the first sign of needing to ride on the short bus.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      It must be the teddy bear avatar that's the first sign of needing to ride on the short bus.
      Not sure what you mean.

Comment

That's because you're retarded. Slowwhand

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
          Slowwhand isn't retarded. He's smarter than me.

Comment

NO HUGS FOR YOU TODAY FOR THIS COMMENT.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              Why you little rat bastard. I give Laz a bad time over you, and THIS is how you act? You're on your own, kid.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Why you little rat bastard. I give Laz a bad time over you, and THIS is how you act? You're on your own, kid.
                He gave YOU the thumbs up. He called the other guy retarded.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

bleh

Comment

Defecating Neanderthal would make an awesome new handle.
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

uh oh. Big mistake. HUGE mistake.

(cough) Ummm. Sorry, Wiglaf. Misinterpretation on my part.

Comment

Actually, that bus is pretty cool looking. Never seen a bus designed for going mudding.

Comment

I respect you but with this comment, you have truly offended me to the core and therefore I would like to challenge you to a duel please provide time and place. No automatics, please. I know it sounds silly but I have had that problem before.

Comment

If that's how you feel, ok, I guess. Pistols or swords?

Comment

Why would I say No automatic swords?

Comment

Working...
                              X