No announcement yet.

Want To See Something REALLY Scary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop you scared the grandkid Her response was EWWWWwwwww yukie poo. What do you expect she's only 18 months
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Gah!
      (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
      (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
      (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Yeah, but how does she eat? I mean, the ones hanging from her nose would get in the way of the food, no?

~ Dominikos ~
        ~ Dominikos ~

Comment

There's a certain beauty in someone willing to alter themselves so much. Change by its very nature is beautiful.
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
            There's a certain beauty in someone willing to alter themselves so much. Change by its very nature is beautiful.
            What a bunch of hippie bull****

Comment

You've been called out, Starchild. You going to kick him in the nuts?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Keep going, Verto. You could take the lead in redneck status. Hang in there. Keep focused on the goal.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                X