History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History

Since 1983, the Snuggle Bear has been Unilever's mascot for its Snuggle line of fabric softener. The puppet was created by Kermit Love, the creator of the costume of Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street. The voice was originally provided by Corinne Orr. In a 2006 radio interview, Micky Dolenz stated that he is the current voice of Snuggle.[1]

[edit] Recalls

In 2001, 150,000 Snuggle "Teeny Bean Bears" included with the sales of the product were recalled because the pom-pom of their night caps could detach and pose a choking hazard to babies and toddlers.[2]

In 2002, 4 million stuffed bears distributed with Snuggle fabric softener were recalled when they too were determined to form a choking hazard to small children, because the eyes and nose could come off.[3]

In 2008, Mr Snuggles invaded Apolyton.[4]
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Are you still a choking hazard?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
      Worst pickup line ever
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
          Come and find out, baby!
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Im so proud of my kids, Mr. & Mrs. Snuggles!!
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
            X