Morons with guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morons with guns

They are morons with guns, with the most expensive guns in whole world, we should all be afraid.

Some comments:

Inspiring to see how our soldiers are protecting us and making friends with the Iraqi people
    can guarantee that this is not a Frag Grenade and that it is a Flash Bang Grenade. I can also guarantee that it makes no difference what type of grenade it is, it was still dangerous, stupid, offensive, and cruel to both the animals and the shepherd. The morons who commited this attrocious act are not fit to wear the uniform, nor are the ones who stood by laughing as they watched. No wonder the Americans are having so much trouble gaining the trust of the people over there. Makes me sick!!
    what are you trying to say by posting this vid?
    No one cares

Do you understand the difference between a gun and a grenade?

If it was a smake grenade. and it was (so not a "firebombing" OMG THE DRAMA), then I can buy more powerful fireworks around the corner.

Stupid? Yes. Juvenile? Yes. Inappropriote? Yes. Something to give a damn about overall? No.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

I'm confused. What's the problem here?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Germans demonstrate how to use a Flashbang for better effect

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
          I'm confused. What's the problem here?
          Besides having to link for the video you mean?

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos

Something to give a damn about overall? No.
            Funny that... In afghanistan a wedding was bombed some months/years ago because people were firing their guns into the air...

It just depends on whose side you are on I guess...
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos
              Do you understand the difference between a gun and a grenade?

If it was a smake grenade. and it was (so not a "firebombing" OMG THE DRAMA), then I can buy more powerful fireworks around the corner.

Stupid? Yes. Juvenile? Yes. Inappropriote? Yes. Something to give a damn about overall? No.

An interesting opinion from someone who AFAIK is still in the military, albeit the navy. In the army in which I served this would be a courtmartial offense.
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Don't make assumptions Spencer.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Funny that... In afghanistan a wedding was bombed some months/years ago because people were firing their guns into the air...
                  Funny that, making illogical conclusions not supported by the quoted text. I am sorry if the obvious differences escape you.

An interesting opinion from someone who AFAIK is still in the military, albeit the navy. In the army in which I served this would be a courtmartial offense.
                  I am responding to the blatant sensationalism and gross exaggeration typified by labeling the video a "firebombing" and the OH MY GOD THE YANKEE LEGIONS OF DOOM AND CHAOS wank comments.

This guy should totally get whatever the UCMJ stipulates for this, which of course is for all intents and purposes what I said above.
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Frog grenades
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Beware of the frog of war
                      Blah

Comment

It's a frog-eat-frog world out there
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Mormons with guns

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

Yeah, flash bangs won't generally hurt anyone unless they're right on top of it but it is still considered ordnance.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I understand this Marine got drummed out for this.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X