3 in 2 for 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 in 2 for 1

Okay, so I just wanted to share my super news: I was offered three jobs in two days and of course, I could only choose one of them. While interviewing I was worried about how I would choose which company to work for and was terrified of making a bad decision.

In the end I went with my gut feeling and it was a (surprisingly) easy choice to make. I really feel that I did the right thing, but I was wondering how do other people make their tough decisions? What steps do you take to ensure that you will be happy?
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams

Flip a coin? That is how I picked my college. I am glad of that choice.

I also think that it is an appropriate time to pray.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I tend to go with my gut.

I'm doing this right now. I'll be living in DC for close to a year starting in September, and I've found 2 apartments to rent. One's in Dupont Circle, the other's in Arlington. Every time I think about it, I line up all the rational criteria, which all favor the Arlington apartment: it's cheaper, it's closer to the training center I'll be going to every day, my wife is likelier to find work in the VA suburbs, etc. But then I think about the kind of place I'd actually be happy in, and Dupont Circle wins by a mile (Arlington is suburban hell). I'll probably be committing to the Dupont place later today.
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

gut
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Me and my gut aren't on speaking terms.
          I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Coin flip... best of 37

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
              Me and my gut aren't on speaking terms.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by germanos
                gut

Comment

Working...
                X