X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hancock

A new Will Smith movie, anyone think they will go see it?, looks amusing

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I'm getting VERY tired of heroes movies with fantastic powers.

Really hey, Spiderman was cool, X-MAN was already enough... and now god... too many stupid movie with super mega fantastic heroes.

bleh

Comment

Originally posted by CrONoS
      I'm getting VERY tired of heroes movies with fantastic powers.

Really hey, Spiderman was cool, X-MAN was already enough... and now god... too many stupid movie with super mega fantastic heroes.

I agree, plus the whole deal that a lot are computer generated powers, not like these guys actually have them..well, except Wolverine
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Rats. I was thinking Herbie Hancock.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm a fan of Will Smith, but I'm not going to spend my money seeing this in the theater.

Comment

Saw the trailer in the cinema, will definately watch it but Im not going to pay for it
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              Me too
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Guy with the world's biggest sig

Comment

Mine is bigger
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Why do I get the feeling that you've been waiting to use that phrase ever since you put that into your sig?
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Same here.
                      "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                      "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

He has a new CD out.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

"Hancock" looks interesting in a popcorn, summer flick sort of way, so I'll probably catch it at the theater.

I'm also interested in M. Night Shylaman's "The Happening," which opens Friday.

Gatekeeper
                          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

It's not really a superhero flick.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gatekeeper
                              I'm also interested in M. Night Shylaman's "The Happening," which opens Friday.

Gatekeeper
                              Oh yeah, I wonder what the TWIST will be this time!

I know! It's all a dream!
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                              X