Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with a vacuum cleaner

Save a kitten

Firefighters have used a vacuum cleaner with a sock on the end of the nozzle to rescue a six-hour-old kitten which had become trapped down a drain.

The fire crew was called to a house in Dunbar, East Lothian, in the early hours of Monday morning.

It is thought the kitten's mother had climbed behind the kitchen sink to give birth.

Rescuers used a vibrascope camera to locate the kitten, before using the vacuum cleaner to pull it to safety.

Blah

I can think of something else but doctors dont recommend it.

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Makes for a better "caption the photo" thread:

"Hey mom, guess what I sucked through a hose!"
      Monkey!!!

Comment

I never thought I would get this kind of a reply to a threadi with this kind of title, Spec
        Blah

Comment

"Vacuum out your *****"
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
            "Vacuum out your *****"
            Aren't you afraid you might vacuum more stuff than you'd wish?

There are easier ways you know...

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
              X