I Owe Some People An Apology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Owe Some People An Apology

I had a bad day the other day, and some things were said that didn't need to be said.
    I say many things that could go without being said, and in general, most know it's me just talking.
    Some things were said back and forth, and it got out of hand.

I took some things personally, that likely I shouldn't have taken the way I did.
    If you don't know about it, this thread is meaningless to you, but if you do, I apologize.

I guess that about says it all, other than my wanting to acknowledge that the people here mean a great deal to me.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Flip flopper.

Comment

Verto

Sloww

Being man enough to take responsibility for your actions

That is the true meaning of Texan, for some at least...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Welcome back, bro.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I was worried you were taking an extended vacation.

Glad you're back.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

We still love you, Slowwy!
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Well, I apologize for what I said about your mother and that goat, Sloww.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Slowwy
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Re: I Owe Some People An Apology

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  I had a bad day the other day, and some things were said that didn't need to be said.
                  I say many things that could go without being said, and in general, most know it's me just talking.

I took some things personally, that likely I shouldn't have taken the way I did.
                  If you don't know about it, this thread is meaningless to you, but if you do, I apologize.

I guess that about says it all, other than my wanting to acknowledge that the people here mean a great deal to me.
                  It's alright. We know you're an ass. That's why you belong here, with all us other asses.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Missed the controversy, but definitely glad to see Sloww isn't leaving

And everyone says things they don't mean, it's in the heat of passion man! Even the most calm people sometimes just go for it unless they're brain dead. So whatever it was that was said, it don't matter. And don't be offended because this isn't something I've read and know about, but the point is that you shouldn't leave

Last edited by Pekka; June 8, 2008, 07:16.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Re: I Owe Some People An Apology

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Your a good man Slowwie, glad your here, makes me worth wanting to hang out as well
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Luckily for me, I never say things I regret
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

I still ya Sloww. There's always room in my day for a friendly Texan (leave the guns at home though please).

If you'll forgive me my eye rolling abrasiveness I'll look past the knee jerk.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Sloww

Comment

It's a SlowwHand lovefest!!!
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X