• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you died today...

classy ad!
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

You've never seen this kind of ad before?

This IS the purpose of life insurance and actually, a responsible parent would consider it for this purpose as outlined in the ad.

(Cue your "2 minutes!!!!" post. Maybe if you didn't incessantly post stupid things it wouldn't be so easy to dismiss you)
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        MarkG, stand up for yourself, we went over this when you were the owner, you are not now, I am but lets not split hairs, now, I am going to act busy with these screwing with posters abilitiesserver issues so let Asher have it and then i will show up and , well, you know the deal-ee-ooo..

~ahem~

Markos, remember, you came up with my catchphrase...

READ,RESPOND or BE RESTRICTED..ARE WE CLEAR!

But, lets just let this be between us in the PM
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

It's the purpose of life insurance.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I thought gambling was illegal in most places..

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
              Markos, remember, you came up with my catchphrase...

READ,RESPOND or BE RESTRICTED..ARE WE CLEAR!
              that would be Ming

Comment

Actually, besides the having insurance, it would be better to have all the arrangments planned.
                The tendency in a grieving family is to go to elaborate lengths, such as choosing the coffin.
                It's hard enough dealing with the emotions of a death , without being in the position of having to make decisions.

Definitely have a will, or family trust in place.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  You've never seen this kind of ad before?

This IS the purpose of life insurance and actually, a responsible parent would consider it for this purpose as outlined in the ad.

(Cue your "2 minutes!!!!" post. Maybe if you didn't incessantly post stupid things it wouldn't be so easy to dismiss you)
                  Apparrently, he forgot when Venom made fun of these ads over a year ago under his watch.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Actually, besides the having insurance, it would be better to have all the arrangments planned.
                    so how/where would you like be buried?

Comment

Hi ,

, well the documents are there as to what to do with my remains and legacy , .....

Mark , you really have nothing planned at all , .... ?

Have a long live

- RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dabur
                        , well the documents are there as to what to do with my remains and legacy , .....
                        you do? so what's the plan?

Mark , you really have nothing planned at all , .... ?
                        nope, nothing. this is a common thing in people in my country at the age of 31

Comment

it never hurts to be prepared

Originally posted by MarkG
                          you do? so what's the plan?

nope, nothing. this is a common thing in people in my country at the age of 31
                          Hi ,

, okay i big lines ;

if i die in an other country my body goes back ' home ' , plot bought on the cemetry and paid in full ( same as for in country )

the assets are devided the way I want , most will go to my sister , the rest to my mom since all the rest of the family past away , a nice lawfirm sits on a copy to make sure all goes well , fees paid in advance (!)

military honour guard , medals etc , ... what to be played as song and what has to be said , in short all is done

WhY you will ask , simple i have lost to many friends and done to many housecalls to see what a mess it can be , after my own dad passed away and some people started to fight over the remains (!) and the legacy he left i had enough , so i went out and did it

note ; dogtags are in boots or around neck all the time , special card in wallet with instructions etc , ...

just watch and see what happens sometimes , in some countries people who want cremation dont get it , the same for burial , no one is going to fight over my body !

incidently we found ou in the army that no standard practise was set , now we have , and as a result you can get a standard form from any lawyer and courts , dna testing is done before you go on a hot mission also now so there will be no more mess when you hit a landmine or your plane goes down , i have seen to many bodies you cant identify in the older days

think you are save at 31 ? being just a few years older i have to say that you can save a great deal of work if somethink happens , for example a carcrash and a coma , then what ? so i have it considered and dealth with

does it sound crazy ? nope , its actually relaxing to know all will be good and my own wishes will be respected , ...

Have a nice evening
                          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Panag!!!!!!!

ACK!
                            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The widow looks quite hot. I'd give her one
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X