No announcement yet.

Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah yes, off back to the Land of Beer on Sunday, driving through another Land of Beer on the way
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Re: Beer

Originally posted by Space05us
      Now, there's a sobering thought.

Comment

I need help. When I drink my Guinness too fast I usually end up with head left over. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

I need help. When I drink my Guinness too fast I usually end up with head left over. What am I doing wrong?
          stop going to the gay clubs?

lol oh god @zing!

sorry...
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Give a little head to a friend
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ

stop going to the gay clubs?

lol oh god @zing!

sorry...

You know. I probably should go to gay clubs. Gay people like me, gay people usually have straight siblings. If one sibling is hot the other, well no. But hey with enough alcohol in my system...

Comment

Does anyone know where to find Murphy's in this Cromforsaken country? :sadviking:
                The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

For serious though. I the beer head. I need to not waste it. It must mix with the body of the beer. Help!

How to I hold the drink so I don't end up with head left over once the body is all in my belly?

Comment

For serious though. I the beer head. I need to not waste it. It must mix with the body of the beer. Help!

How to I hold the drink so I don't end up with head left over once the body is all in my belly?
                    In a given mug, do you have say 2 inches (50mm) worth?

Thats easy, simply swallow most of head when consuming beer and as you finish your beer, the head will follow right through, like any normal drink I would assume and this answer was a serious answer, FWIW
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

In a given mug, do you have say 2 inches (50mm) worth?

Thats easy, simply swallow most of head when consuming beer and as you finish your beer, the head will follow right through, like any normal drink I would assume and this answer was a serious answer, FWIW

Maybe I am just tilting the glass too far too soon.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X