Where's the confounded drunkithreadi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the confounded drunkithreadi?

I'm just not seeing it. It should be around here somewhere. You know what's great about me? I'm conscientious about spelling errors even when I'm hammered. Also, I get the feeling I'm typing a good 50 wpm. That ain't bad.

Why are there no hungoverithreadis where we gather to ask how to turn down the brightness of our %$&*! monitors?

Why does "Spumanti" remind one so much of "Sputum?" Not the taste, but the spelling? They should get with the guys in marketing and fix that. Well, maybe not get with. Unless they swing that way, not that there's anything wrong with that if you're on Seinfeld.

Stream-of-consciousness isn't really all that hard or artsy. I wonder if its popularity in the artsy-fartsy field just came about as a result of increased tolerance for alcohol abuse among writers, or what?
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Well,Apolyton must be drunk, because it hasnt been able to hold its head up very long for last 4-5 hours
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I'
      ll find teh druniethreadi for you!!!!

I 've been fdrinking since 2pm ancd thjen at teh club i facebooked this chick but i forget iuf she's hot or nto so when i wake up sober tonorrow i'll dopuyble check and then do her if she is or unfeirend he r if she isn't
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

ok i found teh durnie threadi because i haver it bookmakred lol and topped it for elok to poist in :b;:
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Re: Where's the confounded drunkithreadi?

Originally posted by Elok
          Why are there no hungoverithreadis where we gather to ask how to turn down the brightness of our %$&*! monitors?
          Blah

Comment

People who make the effort to type properly when drunk, thereby demonstrating great strength of character.

Comment

Elok
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                People who make the effort to type properly when drunk, thereby demonstrating great strength of character.
                I'm never properly drunk, I tend to stop long before that, but I try my best when the problems of spelling comes, and that is some time before that. Like now. I have to concentrate more to hit right.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Pfft, an OP that meticulously composed is simply too sober to deserve the Drunkithreadi. Even coming from an English major. Come back when you've actually had a few.

The quasi-schizophrenic chain of loose associations in paragraph 3 is damned entertaining though, all give you that.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                    Pfft, an OP that meticulously composed is simply too sober to deserve the Drunkithreadi. Even coming from an English major. Come back when you've actually had a few.
                    QFT

Comment

Working...
                    X