The stupidity constant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The stupidity constant

Yeah, I know that Wezil will burn my ass for only providing a link, but it's too long and include pics

Wich quadrant do you consider yourself to reside in ?

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

You forgot to post the article
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      You forgot to post the article
      Well, try clicky teh linky
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Re: The stupidity constant

Originally posted by BlackCat
        Yeah, I know that Wezil will burn my ass for only providing a link, but it's too long and include pics
        Now why would I do that when you provide a perfectly reasonable explanation why it wasn't practical to do so? I'm not a fascist you know.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Though, of course, without posting the article (or even part of it)... see how many people have posted something of substance on the article?

But I'll help you out and BUMP it!
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

tldr
            "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

tldc
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Working...
              X