Euro 2008 Prediction Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro 2008 Prediction Competition

It's that time again: the regular season is over, the streets are being decorated all over Europe (well, all over the Netherlands anyway, don't know if footie fans in other countries are crazy enough to paint entire streets in the colour of their national team), football players and fans are descending on Austria and Switzerland... We're only a few days away from the European Championship Football 2008, the Alpine edition.

As is traditional for these major tournaments, we're have a prediction competition here on Apolyton to see who can best predict the outcomes of the matches and the new European Champion. Even if you're from England or Serbia or some other country that failed to qualify, or not from Europe at all, this'll give you a bit more investment in the tournament and a chance to prove you know more about football than Steve McClaren, or more than your fellow polytubbies anyway

Head on over to the Sports forum to see the rules, view the groups and match schedule, and of course to make your predictions -- only a few days left, so get them in now!
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

wrong forum.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

well I don't even go to sports forum... but now I will go... haven't played this for a few years
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave
        well I don't even go to sports forum... but now I will go... haven't played this for a few years
        Good to have you back

Comment

A last-minute *bump* for the daytime Euro visitors that may have had a hard time getting to the site in the past two days: only 6 hours to kick-off, so if you wanna play you'll have to hurry up and get those group winner/champion/top scorer predictions in NOW!

The predictions thread is also the hub for all Euro 2008 talk right now, so even if you don't intend to participate in the competition but just want to discuss the tournament, go check it out...

Comment

Oh, too ****ing late.
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus

Good to have you back

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
              X