Wow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow.

The new short film by Blu an ambiguous animation painted on public walls. Made in Buenos Aires and in Baden (fantoche) http://www.blublu.org/ http://www.blublu.org/sito/video/muto.htm music…

(No comment required)

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Wrong.

Comment

(Trust me. There is no article to paste).

Comment

But there is something to embed.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Right?

Comment

Cool!

I don't think it can be embedded.
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Wotteva

Comment

Someone took a looong time to do that.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

That's pretty cool.

(Thanks for the embed Asher)
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Neato keen.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Cool stuff indeed!
                          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Awesome.
                            "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                            X