Banwatch: or Pay No Attention To The Little Man Behind The Curtain II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banwatch: or Pay No Attention To The Little Man Behind The Curtain II

I promised a topped thread a while back that would be a place for the OT community to bring up issues more specific to the OT forum. So here it is.

It is not a place for spam. I checked the thread this morning as was going to delete the spam posts and realized it would take to long so I just trashed the whole thread and we'll start again.

Can we please keep the discussion to items of interest to the OT community?

If you post a meaningless post and later find it deleted, don't bother asking why.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

That's okay Rah. You can close this thread now, I already have it covered.

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yes thanks for creating it to attract the spam that this thread was getting.

And by the way, I agree that just posting links when you want to discuss something is just being lazy.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are you saying my threads are for spam?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

No the thread is not, but a lot of the responses are.
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah, you should complain to management about the deletion of your original thread. It's outrageous!

Personally, I have no complaints about the OTForums. Well, nothing worth whining about. CAPSlocking, colored text, misleading thread titles... I have my personal preferences, sure, but all are big WTFs to me.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I could do without the OT subforums. I usually have time for a quick scan of whats here and maybe a quick comment. If I think something is interesting I'll try to get back and make a longer comment. I almost never make it to the OT subforums.

Maybe there is a reason for the OT subforums but I've never heard it.
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

That's because you're just here for a quick scan. Jeez!
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Can we just get some more posters who have a sense of humour?
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I have excess that I might be willing to rent/sell.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

i can go get some if u wanna

\/\/
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        I have excess that I might be willing to rent/sell.
                        If it's Texans humour it's a buyers' market.
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Please rah assist

LordShiva and I work hard to keep this place active, you recently do a sign on bonus for post counts we dont know about?

FVCK WALDO, who teh FVCK is Melvin5?
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

rah, she/he/sheeit needs a few buddies, wanna start a drive to help our new poster out?
                            Attached Files
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Re: Please rah assist

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                              LordShiva and I work hard to keep this place active, you recently do a sign on bonus for post counts we dont know about?

FVCK WALDO, who teh FVCK is Melvin5?

Whoever they are they seem to be REALLY busy.

Comment

Working...
                              X