Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this mean that blacks are no longer disadvantaged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this mean that blacks are no longer disadvantaged?

I mean if one of them can be nominated then none of them can say that they never had a chance because of skin color, yes?
    Yes, that's what it means
    0.00%
    No, that's not what it means
    57.14%
    Yes, and it means preference for one individual over another should stop
    21.43%
    It means banana to me
    21.43%
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

No
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

Comment

Caligastia forum!
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

They're disadvantaged by their inferior brains.

Comment

That was interesting interview. I still couldn't help but feel that he was either a latent racist (who isn't?) or just very naive on racial issues.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV
            They're disadvantaged by their inferior brains.

No one can say the Mods are tight-@zz's if this one dont get pulled..nope. not even old Albert Spear

(or Imram..somone tolt me he wuz one two?)
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I think it shows that our society is progressing in regards to discrimination issues, but there obviously is more progressing to be done before those issues are eliminated entirely.

Comment

Imran is not black.
                "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson
                  I think it shows that our society is progressing in regards to discrimination issues, but there obviously is more progressing to be done before those issues are eliminated entirely.
                  You're one of those silly people with reasonable opinions, aren't you?
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                    Imran is not black.
                    Ok, I didnt think he was, for real, he sounded educated

Plus he also went to school

It must have been a troll by someone, I mean affirmative action and all, he is on Staff of Poly because he deserves it

But seriously, we got any on Staff?

BOOO!
                    Attached Files
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                      You're one of those silly people with reasonable opinions, aren't you?
                      I have unreasonable opinions as well, but I charge a premium for those!

Comment

This seems a reasonable place to observe that when white people don't vote for Obama because he's black, it's racist, but when black people do vote for Obama because he's black, it's just expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                          This seems a reasonable place to observe that when white people don't vote for Obama because he's black, it's racist, but when black people do vote for Obama because he's black, it's just expected.

Comment

Working...
                          X