No announcement yet.

Bestiality 'OK if animal approves'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, I wonder what Frank Kameny's views are on necrophilia. How far do you think his particular line of logic will go?

Yes, I know there would rarely be consent. But that goes for all sexual activities involving inanimate objects, not just corpses.

Cannibalism too, provided murder or manslaughter is not involved. Is there an inalienable right to that as well. Or would it just be ok (according to Kameny) in cases where noone cared for the deceased, so that there was no personal emotional harm attached?

And what about sex with, say, lawyers?

Comment

Is this why Japan insists on still hunting whales?
      Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
        By the way, I wonder what Frank Kameny's views are on necrophilia. How far do you think his particular line of logic will go?

Yes, I know there would rarely be consent.
        Include it in your last will
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro

Include it in your last will

One wouldn't even feel let down if dumped (before being actually dumped).

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
            Usually someone's property, so it would be destruction of, in most cases.

Yes, I know there would rarely be consent. But that goes for all sexual activities involving inanimate objects, not just corpses.
            If you own an inanimate object, I'm not sure why the law should stop you from doing anything with it that doesn't directly harm people.

Cannibalism too, provided murder or manslaughter is not involved. Is there an inalienable right to that as well. Or would it just be ok (according to Kameny) in cases where noone cared for the deceased, so that there was no personal emotional harm attached?
            Again, unless you had some legal claim to the body, it's not yours to do anything with. Otherwise, I still don't see the harm.

And what about sex with, say, lawyers?
            Freak.

Note: These are my opinions completely; I have no idea who this Kameny guy is.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I hope that this dude is trolling, or else that this whole thing is made up to generate sympathy for the Xian right. Otherwise, what a fruitcake.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

No one has mentioned the Spiffor quote yet?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  People and their odd way of looking at things never ends, does it?
                  If by 'odd' you mean 'queer', and if by 'queer' you mean 'homosexual', and if by 'homosexual' you mean 'poofy pastel spandex wearing fruitcake', then I'm just gonna hafta call you racist.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

As it happens, that's not what I meant. I think I'm pretty clear in expressing myself.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                      Like yeah, you can pack an animal in a tight truck, trucidate it in a slaughterhouse, but ****ing it is wrong?
                      Lions killing deer is great because they need to eat. Lions bonking deer is bad for lions because they NEED TO BANG SHE LIONS TO MAKE BABY LIONS AND PERPETUATE SPECIES.

As a hint in case extending this metaphor produces a challenge for you, humans banging she lions is detrimental to the species unlike eating the ugly cattle.

Now take your liberal cow whoring attitude to some other country. MOO-VE OUT. BAHHH- BYE. QUACK-SCREW IT GET OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
                        I hope that this dude is trolling, or else that this whole thing is made up to generate sympathy for the Xian right. Otherwise, what a fruitcake.
                        QFT. At any rate, the story is so absurd that I think trolling is not an improbable answer.
                        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

That guy is ****ed up.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                            That guy is ****ed up.
                            Man, Frank Kameny is an "hero to the homosexual community" You damn homophobe!
                            Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

apparantly a blue whale's dork is 9 meters long apparently

also

a male lion mates up to 50 times a day

and

a pig's orgasm can last up to 30 minutes

thankyou 'strange and usual' section in 'world's best e-mail jokes' books I to III
                              "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

Originally posted by Nostromo

Man, Frank Kameny is an "hero to the homosexual community" You damn homophobe!
                                He's still ****ed up, and gay men who would make this loon out to be a hero of the gay community are ****ed up too.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X