Houston strip club gets busted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil
    14. No - did anyone here say yes to that?!
    I think many of those girls are just average looking and therefore they are all acceptable to me. Except #14. I don't want mutant children, even by accident.
    Long live the Dead Threads!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
      I got in trouble with a girlfriend once b/c I let a drunken friend **** a drunken stripper in our living room.
      A drunken "friend," huh?
      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

First one yes, rest NO!

But the first one is a stripper too, so most likely no. That is, unless she has a nice personality, then maybe. And quits stripping.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Gee, surprising from a person who keeps posting about wanting to run around naked and show off his tool.

Double standards.

But I'm sure you have a nice personality.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

So you'd do #14?!!? :vomit:
            ugh. NO.

Comment

Why is this surprising, I don't like sluts. Strippers aren't necessarily sluts though. I prefer good and decent women with big hearts, good values with a lovely smile.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Now Pekka, what's wrong with sluts? They are just good clean fun. It's the DIRTY sluts that pose a problem!
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

b etor, did you choose to be an FBI agent because FBI can also stand for Female Body Inspector, or Female Breast Inspector?
                  "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

Allegedly b etor has a personal set of breasts to inspect.

Comment

Originally posted by MattBowron
                      b etor, did you choose to be an FBI agent because FBI can also stand for Female Body Inspector, or Female Breast Inspector?
                      i didn't choose it. after i started posting people were accusing me of being in different organizations. FBI was one of the few i knew. idk who started it. it could have been LS but i don't know.

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                      Allegedly b etor has a personal set of breasts to inspect.
                      not gonna lie, they're pretty nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X