6.4 Earthquake off coast of Philippines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6.4 Earthquake off coast of Philippines

I cannot find any more news than this. Have any of you heard anything?
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

checking news outlets now.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

The article that you tried to access, which was part of a feed supplied by a news agency, is no longer on available on the Guardian site

No damage or injuries reported.

Comment

So what did you do, Lancer?
          Blah

Comment

Google failed me yet again. No other media reporting yet.
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Hey BeBro, what's shaking?

Theben, I searched the thread title minus 'off coast of' and got several hits. One offerered to download Chinese letters or whatever those are, but I didn't figure that would enlighten much. Just relieved it's nothing.

Comment

I got several hits but no news, just links to posts in other forums. Interestingly one person mentioned that geologists were predicting that this earthquake would happen tonight. Wonder how much there is to that spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                  Interestingly one person mentioned that geologists were predicting that this earthquake would happen tonight.
                  Blah

Comment

I need a tinfoil hat.

Comment

I only have the one, get your own.

Comment

I guess no news is good news.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                          I need a tinfoil hat.
                          Does aluminum foil also work? I only have aluminum foil.

Comment

pchang, it's kinda nice to have an earthquake and it doesn't level schools and make the news. You are to be commended on your earthquake.

Zkrib, that's what they want you to think.

Comment

Darn. I tried a Saranwrap hat, but it slipped down over my nose and mouth and I almost suffocated!

Comment

Working...
                              X